* 09/2009-uptoday, Senior Lecturer in Astronomy and Mathematics, Astronomy Unit, School of Physics and Astronomy, Queen Mary University of London, London, UK
* 11/2003-08/2007, Lecturer then
08/2007-08/2009, Reader in Physics, Solar Physics Group Leader, School of Computing, Science and Engineering, University of Salford, Manchester, UK.
* 10/2000-11/2003, Research Fellow, CFSA, Physics Department, University of Warwick, Coventry, UK. Research work in: Large-scale numerical simulation and analytic theory of Hydrodynamic and MHD waves with applications to Solar and Space Physics.
* 10/1999-10/2000, Post Doctoral Research Fellow, Department of Geological & Atmospheric Sciences, Iowa State University, U.S.A. Research work in: Geophysical Fluid Dynamics; Stimulation of fluid flow in fluid-saturated porous media by acoustic waves. Peristaltic transport mechanism.
* 10/1998-10/1999, Research Scientist, Laboratory of Applied Electrodynamics, Physics Department, Tbilisi State University, Georgia. Research work in: Development of numerical algorithms and software for EM antenna design.
* 01/1997-09/1998, Post Doctoral Research Associate, Institute of Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics, Physics Department, University of Cape Town, South Africa. Research work in: Astrophysical signatures of the dark objects at centers of galaxies, the Sgr A*, non-baryonic dark matter, heavy neutrinos, astro-particle physics
* 06/2006-08/2009, Honorary Visiting Staff (unpaid), School of Physics and Astronomy, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.