Post Doctoral Research Assistants:
5. (Leverhulme Grant Reference: RPG-311) Jonathan Thurgood,10/2014 -- 10/2015, moved on to take up Post Doctoral Research Assistant position at Northumbria University;
4. (Leverhulme Grant Reference: RPG-311) Dr Marina Skender, 06/2013--10/2014;
3. (Leverhulme Grant Reference: RPG-311) Dr Holger Schmitz, 07/2012--01/2013, moved on to take up Post Doctoral Research Assistant position at Rutherford Appleton Lab (RAL), UK;
2. (STFC Grant Reference: PP/D001838/1 ) Dr Nicholas Bian, 08/2008--05/2009, moved on to take up Post Doctoral Research Assistant position at University of Glasgow, UK;
1. (STFC Grant Reference: PP/D001838/1 ) Dr Takayuki Haruki, 05/2006--05/2008, moved on to take up Assistant Professor position at Toyama University, Japan.
6.(Saudi Arabia Cultural Bureau) Ahdab Khalid Althukair, "Observational and theoretical investigation of white-light [Kepler data], radio [LOFAR data] and mm-wavelength [ALMA data] emission from sun-like star super-flares", May 2018 -- ongoing
5. (STFC) Callum Boocock, 2017, "Solar coronal active region dynamics 3D MHD modelling" -- ongoing
4. (STFC) Jan Graf von der Pahlen, thesis title: "Collisionless Magnetic Reconnection in a Stressed X-point Collapse", 2012--2016, PhD Awarded July 2017, Queen Mary University of London; PhD viva voce conducted by Philippa Browning and Thomas Neukirch on October 17th, 2016.
3. (SEPNet) Roman Pechhacker, thesis title: "Particle acceleration with associated generation and absorption of electromagnetic radiation in solar plasmas", 2010--2013, PhD Awarded July 2014, Queen Mary University of London; PhD viva voce conducted by Philippa Browning and Eduard Kontar on December 17th, 2013.
2. (STFC) Anna Bradley, 2007, withdrew from PhD studies within 1st year;
1. (U. Salford) Phil D. Smith, 2006--2009, thesis title: "Heating of the solar corona: enhansed phase mixing and current loop coalescence", PhD Awarded November 2009, University of Salford; PhD viva voce conducted by Philippa Browning and Ian Morrison in September 2009